Quotes to quibble over:

People that don't know me think I'm shy. People that do know me wish I was...

Friday, June 24, 2011

Highlighting a Couple *NEW* Blogs

Just a quick note to draw your attention to a couple of new blogs.

John Dempsey has started Our Father's Generosity and Abba has invited those who'd like to view a blog he started for his grandchildren while in Africa: Zelda the Zebra.

Then for your convenience, here are quick clicks to those who are in far away places. Some temporary, some live there:

In Africa:
Abba in Africa
Amma in Africa
Chloe in Africa
* Coming soon (we hope) - Yahshana's blog for children while in Africa :-) *

In Mexico:
The Horst Family

In California:
David Dickerson
Ariel Dickerson

At I-TEC:
Austin's "Find My Wings"

In Memphis:
Joel Dickerson

In Atlanta:
Loving the Church


OK. That's all I can think of. If I've left some out please let me know right away (hopefully before those individuals notice...)

No comments:

Post a Comment